Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Fever

As I am sitting here writing my first blog entry, I am realizing the last days of my favorite season, Old Man Winter, are almost over. But how can I be disappointed when I have something even better to look forward to - SPRING. When I think of Spring, I think of searching for Lady Slippers in a shaded woodland, sorting locally grown French tulips at work, and PINK! Even though I have not always cared for pink, it seems like the older I get, the more I love this color. How can you not love pink after looking through the new Martha Stewart Weddings magazine? Pink is the universal color of love and creates the most perfect pallette for a Spring wedding. On this note, I wanted to share with you something that has totally got me in the mood for Spring - my recent creations for a lovely bride, Alyssa.


Cake Topper

Bridal Bouquet


Boutonnieres

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful article and your creations are beautiful....Just gorgeous!! Sooo glad that you like Pink!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arrangments!!! Love the color combinations. Very pretty and feminine! I love the delicate details and soft color pallet.
    I bet your bride was very pleased!
    I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily,

    I couldn't be more happy with your work! I can not wait for the day of the wedding so that I can show off your pieces, but not only that, after the wedding the hairpiece and boutonniere will be placed in a shadow box! and the bouquet is going into an old milk glass vase for display in my office!!

    And ladies! Please feel free to check out my blog to see how AMAZINGLY Emily's pieces go with the theme!!

    ReplyDelete