Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Wedding

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!! Whewww.....It's been such a busy day working at the florist, getting shipments ready, running errands, and writing emails. Even though I've had barely enough time to eat, drink, or do anything else, I can't seem to get GREEN off of my mind. So, I wanted to share with you something that shows off this tranquil and refreshing color. I recently worked with a bride in Australia who is getting married at a venue called Merivale which is located in Sydney, Australia. The venue has several different rooms and floors, but her wedding event is located on a beautiful floor called The Sun Room. My words to describe this - "Garden Chic". It's like an indoor garden possessing elegance, charm, and beautiful decor. The third picture is the boutonniere I designed to be worn at this wedding event.

The Sun Room



1 comment:

  1. The boutonniere is so unique!! I'm thinking green too, Em...in the form of a green wall in our master bedroom. I'd love to get your opinions on color schemes :)

    ReplyDelete