Monday, May 3, 2010

Magazine Feature

It's been an exciting week so far!!! WV Living Magazine, West Virginia's premier magazine, issues a wedding edition every year called WV Weddings. I am a featured floral designer for my wedding bouquet and three boutonnieres in this year's issue. This is my first magazine feature so I am totally stoked! If you live in WV, be sure to pick this up at your local magazine rack, or if you are out of state, you can go to WV Living's website and order one. Click HERE to find a list of places where you can purchase the magazine. There's tons of great wedding ideas and featured weddings including my good friend Katherine who's wedding I posted a while back. Katherine and Ethan made it to the front cover so congrats to them!! I attached the bouquet I designed for the magazine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment